Friday 21 September 2012

again

Alcohol lingers on my breathe every morning,I love it, it makes me feel good, better then awesome.  it makes the pain go away and then i can smile again. not the usual fake im-ok type of smile, this feels genuine. till wake up, sober and it starts all over again, its a  never ending circle. How do  i explain dt  i am in pain wen  im not even sure y half the time. maybe  i do, my pride will not let me say it out loud but its insecurity,I dont feel safe. but everyday iforgive, iforgive what you have done and what you  havent. I cannot and will not let this go, ours is of the heart and mind. it transcends the superficial. if only it can transcend the ugly traits of humanity, the jealousy, envy, selfishness and that ex of yours that you choose not to let go of.

No comments:

Post a Comment