Monday 21 June 2010

bored again

So i am going to dance around, have a mini concert in my room, ummi live from leabridge road ft trey songz, beyonce and bon jovi, unfortunately Robbie Williams cant make it today (sigh). Constantine shouldn’t complain much (he is the downstairs neighbour). So my friend and i were chatting on BB, and she says to me, youth doesn’t last forever, do and get married. And apparently she has found me a husband. And just FYI, i don’t need help finding a man (no really i don’t lol). Apparently, i have commitment issues, i see it differently, besides everyone has issues right?. Anyways, so this guy she has for me may be too nice for me (her words not mine), which might be true, nice and me don’t mix. I’m not saying i like bad boys (ok maybe a lil bit) but truth be told, there is such a thing as too nice, in my opinion anyways. And she absolutely agreed, apparently if i’m with a nice guy, i will give him low self-esteem and some other mental problems (sadly the mental problems part might be a lil true) but anyways, i disagree with the self-esteem issue, i am not a ball buster of any kind (really im not, trust me on this). Hhm, this should be some kinda record, 2posts in a day, but there’s nothing to do but lie in bed and the substitute for my depression is ranting aimlessly here when no one is listening. It really is therapeutic, i feel so much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment