Sunday 4 April 2010

A good start to easter

On my profile, it says I have been on blogger since February 2009, but do I even have post? No.  I am now a woman on a mission; I am aiming to publish a post a day, if i can. I am having the most wonderful Easter holiday. I knew my day would be good, I received some beautiful tulips in the morning, which simply brightened up my tiny living room.  I love tulips, and mostly I love the smell of fresh flowers in my living room. 



Then a  really good friend whom I haven't seen in a while came to visit, and we had an amazing time. I ended up in club 40/40 in canning town where some drunk guy poured his drink on me but did that ruin my night? No. I simply went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and was right back on the dance floor shaking my big behind. Migraine skank was blaring, and I heard ‘’show me how u get down’’and i was in the middle of busting a move when i found myself flat on myback (and no i wasn’t drunk, someone spilled her drink on the floor) and my really high heels didn’t help much, but i was tipsy enough not to have felt much pain. Did that spoil my night? Again, no. I am a trooper, i got up and still danced my ass off. And i believe I did it so well cos i got so many drink offers and that really helped numb the pain. So to sum up, I had a wonderful time. 



1 comment: