Tuesday 6 April 2010

I hate DHL

I needed a new phone, nothings particularly wrong with mine but I just wanted a new one. So i ordered a blackberry from o2. Confirmation note said it'll be delivered on tuesday, (ordered it on the 31st but cos of Easter, it'll take longer to reach me). Anyhu, after ordering d phone, my old phone began to act up, touch screen chooses when it'll work, and i thought hey, good thing i have a new one on the way. Turned out, O2 uses DHL as their courier. Alot of people keep complaining about the service dhl offer, mainly that it sucks but what to do? I waited all day long, looking out the window, staring and people as they go about their bussiness, waiting, watching buses pass by, waiting, i even began to hallucinate, every van that passes by i'd swear it said DHL on it. I called several times, i was told i should wait till about 9 oclock and if it doesnt arrive then, i should call back. I didnt want to leave home just incase the courier arrived, so i stayed in till 9pm, sucker right? After then i tried calling and an automated service told me that due to a high amount of calls, they cant take any more so they can be able to deal with the calls, or something like that. which brings me here, im really pissed off and my phone hardly works. Figured, i should go out then, cos ive been wanting to eat a delicious handful of red seedless grapes. People crave chocolate and sweets and what not, is it weird that I crave fruit? Anyways, the fruit market was closed so i decided to pig out, and my idea of pigging out is really just making a very high fat sandwich, containing mayoinnase, butter, sweet corn and bread. My idea was to pig out on that but after two slices i was full. So after all my rambling, grumbling and kicking doors, a woman buzzed my flat at 22:45 waving a package. Turns out all the time i waited at home, racing to the door as soon as i heard the buzzer to find out who it is and it'll turn out to be just someone else, my parcel had been delivered to the wrong address, 4 houses away, even though the address on the package was correct. Anyways, atleast i have my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment